Read this interesting blog below, sourced from HubSpot, and learn more about the 5 key goals marketers try to reach with video in 2023. This may help guide your goals that you are hoping to achieve with your video.
- Increasing revenue and sales This is the ultimate goal of any marketing strategy–to sell more. Video marketers speak to the importance of video in helping boost sales: 41% say that overall ROI from video marketing is high, and 32% claim that video ROI is better than other types of content.
- Boosting brand awareness: 87% of marketers interviewed claimed that video was an effective tool for increasing brand awareness, and it’s easy to see why. Video is super-engaging, impactful, and can reach prospective customers on a variety of platforms. What’s not to like?
- Sharing the latest products New products and services demand attention, and engaging with audiences across a variety of video platforms is a great way to generate buzz. With relatively little effort, video can have an outsized reach: in fact, 57% of marketers say creating videos is easy.
- Knowledge sharing and education: We all do it. Whether we need to change a tire or knit a scarf, most people look for how-to videos to help them learn more. Marketers know that people are hardwired to associate video with knowledge–86% of them say video is great for helping people learn more about a product. Video is tailor-made for sharing digestible information in an approachable way.
- Improving customer service (and loyalty): 85% of marketers say video is an effective method to help engage audiences with a brand, and the more people engage, the stronger their brand loyalty. And, the immediacy of video helps people feel more connected to and supported by a brand – think of video as a low-effort, face-to-face interaction.
If you want help in achieving your goals, speak with our skilled and passionate team today.